Our programs range from moderate low-carbohydrate to ketogenic, often involving some time restricted eating.
We have 2 service offers now:
1 – Our 12 week Path to Lightness Program which is a one on one program and
2 – our open Private one on one sessions with our Registered Holistic Nutritionists or Dr. Bishop AND a Registered Holistic Nutritionist.
1 – Path to Lightness Program – 12 weeks, one on one
*this is a three Month Fixed term program
Contact our office for pricing!
What this program includes:
- Initial 90 min full metabolic evaluation and assessment with Dr. Bishop and a Registered Holistic Nutritionist
- Blood work requisition
- Weigh in, measurements
- Goal setting
- Accountability milestones
- Customized Food Plan and Meal examples
- One on one time
- 12 week Path to Lightness Workbook
- Full of educational material, journal prompts, accountability trackers and more
- Week by week path for success
- Subsequent weekly One on one 30 min sessions with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Dr. Bishop (for subsequent 11 weeks)
- Weekly weigh in and measurements
- Weekly food, journal and habit tracker review for accountability
- Medication review and adjustments (as needed)
- Troubleshooting and program adjustments as needed
- Visit from Dr. bishop for questions or advice
- Weekly goal setting
- Program expectations (if followed)
- Improved overall metabolic health
- Increased energy, increased positive life outlook, healthy habits
- Guaranteed improvement in various bio-markers including body fat, body shape, insulin, inflammation, blood pressure
- Bloodwork data collected and reviewed throughout the program
- End of program medical evaluation and review of lifestyle changes
- Sessions can be done online or in person at our Ottawa Clinic
WHO IS THIS FOR? The Path To Lightness program is for individuals who struggle with accountability, who find themselves non-committal, and who need structure, step by step guidance and consistent support. This program is Dr. and RHN led.
2 – Private Sessions
(no fixed term)
*Please note that as of March 21st, 2022, all visits with Dr. Bishop will also require a visit booked with the Nutritionist at the same time. Dr. Bishop strongly feels that for patients to achieve optimum health results, they need to be checking in with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and discussing their specific food choices, lifestyle, stress, sleep, movement, and other factors that could be impeding their progress for optimal results.
Private Initial Consultation for new patients – $185.00
(a new patient is a brand new client or a client who has not seen us within the last 2 years, since February 2020)
- 90 mins of time with both Dr. Bishop and a Registered Holistic Nutritionist
- full medical & metabolic health assessment
- blood work requisition
- nutrition program set-up
- weight & measurements
- accountability follow up call within 7-10 days
- log book
*After this initial Consultation, you can book follow up appointments as needed with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist or Dr. Bishop AND a Registered Holistic Nutritionist. All new patients wishing to do private sessions must begin with the Initial 90 min Consultation.
Private Follow up Sessions:
Option 1: Registered Holistic Nutritionist:
$50.00/30 mins; $95.00/60 mins.
Option 2: Dr. Bishop AND Registered Holistic Nutritionist:
$65.00/30 mins; $120.00/60 mins
Included in these Private Follow up Sessions:
- One on one time with Dr. Bishop and/or our Registered Holistic Nutritionist
- Use the time for whatever you feel is necessary for your progress For example:
- Specific goal setting and accountability
- Weigh-in and measurements
- Review food intake
- Troubleshooting specific reasons why you may be unresponsive to typical results expected by programs/diet plans
- Maintenance session
- Health data review (this means different things for Dr. Bishop vs Registered Holistic Nutritionists ie: blood work versus habit trackers)
- In person or online
*All of our Private sessions include a follow up phone call from Dr Bishop and/or a Registered Holistic Nutritionist to answer questions and assess progress
WHO IS THIS FOR? Our Private sessions are for individuals who want to lead the session, or who have medical conditions that require specific instruction. Have a topic in mind or have a specific, unique target? This is for you. Perhaps you have been with us for a while and just need to check in periodically to stay on track. The private sessions are patient led versus our Path to Lightness Program which is a program with each week requiring specific instruction, reflection, education and homework.