This frittata is delicious as a quick breakfast or lunch. Serve with basil pesto or salsa on the side, and a green salad!
1 tbsp olive oil
½ C chopped onion
1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
3 eggs, beaten and seasoned with salt and pepper as desired
¼ C feta cheese
1 tbsp pitted olives
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan or omelet pan.
- Cook the onion and zucchini on a medium heat for 10 minutes, until the vegetables are starting to soften.
- Pour over the eggs, and then crumble the feta cheese into the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the olives on top.
- Allow to cook until the egg mixture is fully cooked and opaque, about another 10 minutes.
Makes 1 serving. Count as 4 proteins (group 6) and 1 fat (group 7).