Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Rice
This delicious, savoury cauliflower rice is a great low-carb side dish for Thanksgiving dinner. It can also be used as a base for any protein/veggies of your choice!
- 4 cups riced cauliflower (either from food processor or bagged; if frozen, allow for more cooking time)
- 5 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs of choice (i.e. rosemary, thyme, basil, Italian, any combination)
- Preheat oven to 425-F.
- On a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or silicone sheet), combine all ingredients except ½ cup of the parmesan. Mix to evenly distribute the oil, cheese and herbs over the cauliflower. Spread in an even layer. Top with remaining ½ cup parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 min. No need to stir during cooking. Enjoy!
Makes 8 (approximately half-cup) servings. Count each serving as 1 protein (group 6) and 1 fat (group 7). Recipe courtesy of: www.selfproclaimedfoodie.com