6 oz cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lime juice
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
One 7 ½ oz can salmon, drained
2 green onions, thinly sliced
• In a medium sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lime juice, salt, dill, and pepper; mix until well combined and smooth.
• Gently stir in the salmon and green onions.
• Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
• Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
• Serve with chopped vegetables!
Makes 8 servings; count each serving as 2 fats and 1 protein.
Recipe courtesy of The Ketogenic Cookbook, by Jimmy Moore and Marie Emmerich.