7 ounces ground pork
3 tablespoons soy sauce
½ small onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
2 ½ cups finely sliced napa or green cabbage
2 cups finely sliced baby bok choy
½ cup shredded carrots
2 ½ ounces sliced shiitake mushrooms
1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
1 medium scallion, sliced
• Set a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
• Add the pork and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and cook, using a wooden spoon to break the meat into small pieces as it browns, about 3 minutes.
• Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the cabbage, bok choy, carrots, and mushrooms.
• Pour in the remaining 2 ½ tablespoons soy sauce, the rice wine, and sesame oil.
• Cook, stirring occasionally, until the cabbage and bok choy are wilted but still crunchy, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve hot, garnished with scallions.
Makes 2 servings; count each serving as 2 proteins and ½ restricted vegetable.
Recipe from www.lexiscleankitchen.com
Related Topics:Main Dishes
Related Posts:Lamb Chilli with Eggplant
Turkey Burgers with Mango Salsa